Monday 13 June 2011

Kaya Danielle





Cyber Girl of the Month for May 2011. That’s really all you need to know, isn’t it? Well, she has made it into six Special Editions–that’s kind of good to know too. And really, she’s all over the damn place when it comes to Playboy; she’s even been Miss Radio Mate for Playboy Radio. We’ve been with Playboy for nine years, in one way or another, and this is the first time we’ve ever heard of Miss Radio Mate. So good on ya, Kaya! Outside Bunnyland, she’s been a busy beaver as well. “I have worked with Affliction Clothing and UFC events,” she says. “I’ve done many famous car shows. Coming up, I’ve got spreads in FHM, Maxim, and Curves; I’ll also be in some ads for Bebe clothing. I have my first lead acting role in Sunshine Girls, which will be out Fall 2011, and I’m also continuing to do extra work in music videos!”

“Next stop,” she says, confidently, “Playboy Playmate.”

Holy wow. It will take some serious multi-platform social networking to keep up with Kaya’s professional pursuits; or another way of putting it is there are lots of sites you can go to in hopes of seeing more of her gorgeous smile and the 34DD-24-35 rest of her. Try modelmayhem.com/kayadanielle for the motherlode of photographs, friend her on Facebook and follow her on Twitter.

Hometown and Birthplace: Santa Cruz, CA and Orange County, CA

Current location: Orange County, CA

Measurements: 34DD-24-35

I think my best physical feature is: My eyes; they are an amber color and sometimes green

Men say my best physical feature is: My eyes and smile

Tattoos: I have 9 stars on my lower left side. In my family’s Native American tribe we believe that stars are a sign of protection! I also have a small written tattoo on my left wrist, “believe,” it faces to me to remind me daily to keep moving forward and believe anything can happen.

Sexiest woman ever: Wow, I can name a few–I think in this generation, Angelina Jolie takes this role because she is so athletic and has an inspiring body but she can still pull off extremely sexy outfits that are quite conservative and classy. She is also an amazing actress who has made a great impact on other women in the world!

Sexiest man ever: I have to go back a little further for this one–I would definitely say Frank Sinatra, he had a very sexy voice and spectacular talent. He is also one of the most inspiring artists in history.

My most useful skill is: Singing–it has carried me through my life. And singing all my life is what got me into modeling and acting, and to the place where I am today.

My worst habit is: I’m not sure exactly–in my opinion I do talk a lot. I am very friendly but most people say it’s a good thing.

I wish more men would: Act in a traditional manner instead of acting so high on themselves with a cocky attitude.

The key to my heart is: Smiles and Love

Compliment me on: My accomplishments

How much should a man groom his private parts?: Always!

My grooming down there: Completely shaved and waxed

Favorite style of panties: Hip-huggers or cheekies

What I like in a bra: Something that can boost these natural DDs–ha!

Pet name for my boobs: They have a different nickname every day!

What I love about my boobs: There naturally huge–and they were free!

When it comes to my body, please do: Kiss me on the neck.

When it comes to my body, please do not: Tickle me!

Most important rule or rules of bedroom etiquette: Have fun and change it up; you should try different and new moves all the time.

Physical feature I like to show off: Well, if I am going to a classy event I like to show off my cleavage, but if I am out having fun I like to show off my flat tummy.

The sexiest outfit I will wear in public: Designer jeans and a tight tank.

Something I will wear the bedroom if you are deserving: I’ll be topless in just a pair of cute panties.

My favorite physical features on a man: A good smile and a fit body

My favorite trait in a man: His strength.

A man will impress me if: He is smart and can talk about tons of subjects–I want you to tell me something intelligent about science, economics, life.

A man will turn me on if: He is well mannered and clean.

A man will disappoint me if: He’s too into himself, or has to put up a front when we’re out in public or around friends.

The simplest thing you can do to make me happy is: Cuddle me!

I will not even give you a second look if: You’re checking me out while you have a girl with you.

Something stupid men do or say when they first meet me: Pickup lines.

I will sleep with you when: You are my boyfriend, and I find you irresistible.

I will never sleep with you if: You’re rude and either pressure me to or threaten you’re going to move on.

Don’t you dare: Make the first move. I will do that. I like to make friends first.

The best date I ever had was: A Valentine’s Day dinner suprise–we arrived at a high-end 5-star French restaurant and he had a room ready just for us with roses all over the table, chilled wine, and candles already lit–it was amazing!

I am the ideal woman because: I like to inspire others. I am always doing multiple things at once. I believe women can be successful as well!

I am the best in the world at: Cleaning. I am a pro!

In my opinion, astrology is: Amazing and true, at least for me.

The last movie that made me laugh: Gnomeo and Juliet

My philosophy of love: Care for another as much as your heart can handle–that is love

My philosophy of sex: Don’t be afraid to try things out and make the bedroom more exciting. Go to the toy store. Experiment.

My philosophy of life: Keep trying to accomplish your goals and realize your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...