Monday 13 June 2011

Iron Disciples Fitness Apparel - Jessica Daniels



After making the NFL Cheerleading Team in 2007, and then doing lots of swimsuit modeling, which took her around the world, one of Daniel's photographers suggested fitness modeling. At that point she also started to become more aware of her body and physical fitness, all of which culminated in her moving into fitness modeling, competing and of course now getting some wins under her belt.

But as is the case with any athlete staying motivated, energized and focused is important, and when asked about it she's very frank – "It is very important to keep focused and energized and sometimes that can be very hard, but I try to keep in mind at all times what I am working towards and how even if everything doesn't always turn out the way I would maybe want it to that staying in shape and being healthy is a great way to live life and can only bring on positive things! It also helps me that I have a wonderful support system, my boyfriend, family and friends help keep me motivated every single day."

Daniels works hard at keeping fit, by eating a high protein low carb diet, which includes drinking two protein shakes a day and taking her vitamins. But she also works out with a trainer three times a week, focusing on total body weight training, while mixing it up with cardio on her off days. One of her favorite cardo blasts is spinning, and while she wants to do more of it, she also recently started kickboxing.

She's fallen in love with it too - "After my first few rounds I was hooked! It's such an awesome workout because it hits so many muscles and keeps your heart rate up! It's also such a stress reliever for me; it's a great way to get out some energy and maybe a little aggression haha! It keeps working out interesting and adds to any fitness routine in that it's a total body workout I just love it. I bought my boyfriend a pair of pads so that I can also do rounds at home, which can be a lot of fun!"

While Daniels is busy modeling, and getting her body competition ready, she also has a flourishing career in Marketing and Promotions in Niagara Falls. When asked about the future – "I honestly never know what is next! I plan on continuing my career in Niagara Falls, NY and also will continue to travel as a swimsuit model and am looking forward to this new world of fitness modeling that I have entered!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...