Saturday 25 June 2011

Christina Halkiopoulos



Christina is a Little Bombshell from downtown Adelaide in South Australia. With seductive geek looks, this hottie is a busy girl, with being one of the hosts to a site called Pimp.TV, a little place where the updates of new and rad games are reviewed. She is also a Nutri-sups Worldwide Executive Fitness Promoter, based out of Melbourne. She also busy at the gym keeping that fine body toned for work and competition, not here in Australia but also in US.Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 105 lbs
Measurements: 34"-22"-33"
Shoe size: 6
Hair color: Naturally Blonde
Eye color: Green (I'm a sucker for Green Eyed Girls)

She Says:
I'm friendly and very down to earth. U don't like me?? Keep walking!
I'm honest and ridiculously loyal !!! (That's my major down fall)..... Think....its not that I love myself...it is the way YOU react when I walk past you.... so don't judge me unless I give you real reason to do so ..
DON'T assume anything about me coz the truth will pleasantly surprise u....
NO I DON'T DO CASUAL DATING so DON'T get smart with me or ask me for my #..... I DON'T DO NUDE WORK..SO PLS DON'T ASK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...